¡Gracias por su generosa donación al Centro Hispanoamericano!
For 56 years, the Spanish American Center has been serving and supporting the underprivileged in our community through helping children and their families, elders, and displaced and survivors of domestic and intimate partner violence.
We work diligently to support our community
- After School & Summer Programs
- Summer Eats Program for Children
- Our Food Pantry
- Services for Survivors of Intimate and Domestic Partner Violence and their Children
- ESL Classes
- Help for Unhoused Emergency
- Meals for Homeless Shelters