Current job openings at The Spanish-American Center, Inc.
OPEN POSITION AS OF 8/18/20:
Job Title: At Risk Youth Program Coordinator
Responsible to: SAC’s Outreach and Engagement Coordinator
- Responsible for the overall daily operations of the program.
- Collaboration with community agencies.
- Responsible for intakes, consent, and information letters
- Help Engagement Coordinator with recruitment of participants
- Fill out Risks Assessments forms and intakes forms
- Establish goals with participants
- Implement Logic Model for Shannon Programs as much as possible
- Be able to do mini workshops on self- esteem issues, health, nutrition, academics, bulling and harassment and others
- Work with small group and individually if needed to advance program’s goals
- Utilize volunteers such as students from MWCC, or Fitchburg State
- Keep track of all data and reporting information requested by the Shannon Grant Funding Sources
- Work in collaboration with Fitchburg State with low/moderate Focus Groups
- Conduct assessments if needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Position Status: Part time, up to 15 hours per week or up to 3 hours per day.
- A degree in human services, education or related field
- Experience working with multicultural youth preferred
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to use a computer, internet, email, and document preparation
- Knowledge of community resources beneficial to youth, ( i.e., Police Department)
- Valid MA. Driver’s License and access to registered motor vehicle
- Ability to perform essential duties and functions with or without reasonable accommodations
- Bilingual/bicultural preferred
To apply: forward your resume and cover letter to:
To apply for any of the above job opportunities, please submit your Cover letter, Resume, and the names and contact information for two (2) professional employment references via e-mail through the email address/application button below. Please specify which position in which you are interested in your SUBJECT Line on your submission. ALL SAC Employees must be able to pass CORI screening.