Welcome to our Catering Service Page!
We are happy to bring our wonderful Puerto Rican specialty menu to you to assist you with planning unique food choices for your next event! Business meetings, luncheons, parties, collations, fund raisers, etc. — all are suitable for our services. Priced to meet your individual needs, talk to us for a quote — we are happy to respond and assist you with planning your event. Below is our printable menu – and endorsements from your neighbors in the community.
Thank you for considering the Spanish American Center for your next event!
Here is our Catering Menu:
Customer Reviews of our food/services/delivery:
What are folks saying about our service? Here are some reviews from recent customers!
Stand Against Racism – April, 2018
- “I would highly recommend the SAC’s Catering Service for any community and family event.
- Professional Insulated containers kept the food for our event hot throughout our event.
- We had everything from Cheese, Cracker and Fruit Appetizers, Chicken Dinner, Beans,Pasta Salad, Salad, and Fresh Fruit bowl for dessert.
- Delivery was timely, well coordinated.” – B Nealon, Event coordinator, Stand Against Racism Program, April 2018
Winchendon School – March, 2018
Fitchburg Art Museum — October “Evening at the Arts” Fundraiser, October, 2017
Congressional Breakfast – April, 2018, SAC Higgins Cocina
- “Delicious breakfast
- Hot and tasty pancakes, eggs, pan-fries (w sweet potatoes), bacon, fruit, all wonderful!” – C. Boissy, SAC Board Member
CANCELLATION POLICY As our food is all freshly prepared and purchased specifically to fill your order request, we need to keep the costs down and prevent waste. In the unlikely event that you need to change or cancel your order, we request that you notify us as soon as possible — at least 48 hours prior to your date of service.
Thank You! We appreciate your business!